The Northwestern Mutual is a large financial services mutual organization, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America. John E Schlifske is the Chief Executive Officer of this large company since July 2010. The company was founded by John Johnston in March 1857. It is one of the oldest financial services companies in the US. LearnVest, ClientWise LLC, Nm Regal LLC, Mason Street Advisors LLC, Blue Ridge Financial Group, NM Pebble Valley LLC, Lydell Inc. and more are subsidiary companies of Northwestern Mutual.
As of now, it is one of the largest financial services mutual companies in the United States, featured in Fortune 500 US companies. In this article, we have provided important headquarters contact details of Northwestern Mutual including media contacts, HR, general inquiry, and more. So, let’s see!
Northwestern Mutual Corporate Headquarters
The company is based in Milwaukee WI, full contact address is 720 East Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53202 and phone number is (414) 271 – 1444.
General Inquiry Contact Details
For any general question, enquiry, query, or problem, please contact at (866) 950 – 4644.
Media Enquiry / Newsroom Contacts
If you are from media house or news reporter, please call on 800 – 323 – 7033 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwestern Mutual Claims Contact Information
The Northwestern Mutual claims for Disability Insurance phone number is (800) 748 – 9493. To Report a Death, kindly call on (800) 635 – 8855. For Long Term Care, please call on (800) 748 – 9493. For Locate a Lost Policy, kindly call on (800) 388 – 8123.
Related Article: Capital One Financial Headquarters Info
Social Media Accounts and Pages
- Twitter Handle (Verified): https://twitter.com/NM_News
- Facebook Page (Verified): https://www.facebook.com/northwesternmutual
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/northwestern-mutual
- Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/northwesternmutual/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/northwesternmutual
Quick Facts About Northwestern Mutual
The company is engaged in various financial services products, a quick info is given below:
- Revenue: US$28.158 billion (2016)
- Number of employees: 7500 (2017)
- Founded in 1857
- Products: Investments and Insurance
- Net Income: US$818 million (2016)
The company offer various products, some of them are given below:
- Planning Services: Financial Planning, Business Services, Retirement Planning, Long-Term Care, College Savings Plans, Estate Planning, and Private Client Services
- Life Insurance: Term Life Insurance, Whole Life Insurance, Universal Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance: For Doctors & Dentists, and For Individuals
- Other Insurance: Annuities, Long-Term Care
- Investments: Market Commentary, Investment Solutions, Private Client Services, and Advisory Programs
Article last re-published on March 24, 2020.