General Dynamics Corp. is United States’ one of the most rapidly pacing Fortune 500 Companies. The company’s major operations involve providing innovative products and services for aerospace, ship building and defense sectors. The company headquarters are based out of Virginia, US.
The company is listed at New York Stock Exchange with ticker symbol ‘GD’ and is considered as US’s most trusted company for offering safety and security services through its innovative product range and IT solutions. The company holds 92 number position in Fortune 500 list with estimated total revenue generation of US$36.19 billions.
Corporate Headquarters Contact Info
- Address: Reston, Virginia, United States of America
- Head Office Phone Number: No info available
Contact Investor Relations
Attention: Shareholder Relations
PO Box 43069
Providence, RI 02940-3069
Phone: (800) 519-3111
Contact Information for Current or Retired Employees
- General Dynamics Service Center: 1-888-GD-BENEFITS (1-888-432-3633)
- Dial the out-of-country access number followed by 1-847-883-1138.
- Employee Benefits Phone Number: 1-888-GD-BENEFITS (1-888-432-3633)
- Employee Self Service Phone Number: 877-GD-EMP-SRV (1-877-433-6777)
Investor Relations Contacts
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 703-876-3559
- General Dynamics Corporate Phone: 703-876-3000
- Phone Number: 1-800-433-8442
Social Media Accounts and Pages
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/general-dynamics
- Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/generaldynamics
Currently General Dynamics is under successful execution and control of its Chairman and CEO Phebe Novakovic. The estimated assets and equity of the company for the year 2018 in order are US$ 45.40 billion and US$ 11.73 billion.
Products and Services
The company offers an impressive and excellent portfolio of products and services. The major services of the company can be put into these groups– Aerospace, Combat Systems and Information Systems and Technology and Marine Systems.
The company after its mergers and acquisitions with Electric Boat and Canadiar has built a strong base of products and services that are trusted by millions of citizens of United States for their security and safety.
Let’s take a look at some of the products of the company: Munitions, Watercraft, Nuclear Powered Submarines (one interesting fact -the company designed the first ever modern submarines for US Navy ), Fighter jets, Autocannons and rotary cannons, Communications systems & IT systems, tanks, business jets etc.
Article first published on February 13, 2020.
Lockheed Martin Contact Details and Headquarters Address