Nike, Inc. is America’s one of the most fast pacing sports product manufacturing multinational corporation headquartered at Oregon, US. Nike is not only a favorite brand of world famous athletes and sportsmen but also is a brand that is praised and welcomed by every household and sports institution.
The famous stretched ‘V’ logo of the company and the meaning of the word- ‘Goddess of Victory’ itself define the success and power of the brand. The company originally at the time of foundation in the year 1964 was called Blue Ribbon Sports and was officially announced as Nike, Inc. in 1971 and since then there is no looking back. See here all the contact related info of the company.
- Address: Nike World Headquarters, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Phone: 1-503-671-6453
Nike European Headquarters
1213 NL Hilversum
Phone: +31 35 6266453
Nike Greater China Headquarters
No. 99, Jiangwancheng Road
MEDIA REQUESTS / Media Contacts
- U.S. and global 1-212-367-4447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.K. and Europe +44 (0)207 578 0560 or email@example.com
- Africa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Converse: Phone (646) 563-7388 or Email: PR@converse.com
Important Nike Inc. Contact Numbers
- Products & Orders: 1-800-806-6453
- Company Info & Inquiries: 1-800-344-6453
- NRC & NTC: 1-800-379-6453
NIKE INVESTOR RELATIONS
One Bowerman Drive – SC5
Beaverton, OR 97005-6453
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P. O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
Phone: 1-800-756-8200 and 1-781-575-2726
Hearing Impaired # TDD: 1-800-952-9245
Social Media Accounts
- Facebook Page (Verified): https://www.facebook.com/nike
- Instagram Account (Verified): https://www.instagram.com/nike/
- Twitter Account (Verified): https://twitter.com/Nike
Popular Brand Worldwide
From basic designing, implementing, manufacturing to worldwide promotions under its own brands like Nike Pro, Nike golf etc. through advertisements, endorsements, the company has been doing it under effective team work of Phil Knight (founder and chairman), Mark Parker (Executive Chairman and CEO John Donahoe. In fact, the company is also considered as the largest supplier of sportswear products all over the world.
Range of Products
The products of Nike which were once adored out of need are now a status symbol for many of us. So here let’s take a look at the range of products that company is manufacturing from years.
The company started with manufacture of running shoes but with time, success and demand of the brand is currently making a huge range of sports apparel and sports equipment like shoes, shorts, jerseys, athletic wear etc. keeping up a pace with latest trends, fashions and comfort preference.
Article first published on February 4, 2020.
Lowe’s Headquarters Contact Details