Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is US’s fast growing blue chip oil and gas company engaged in facilitating and processing of petrochemicals, natural gas, crude oil and refined products. The company’s headquarters are based out of Houston, Texas.
The company is serving worldwide with their efficient energy transportation services to retail consumers and producers. The company is listed at New York Stock Exchange as stock name EPD and is one of the most commonly traded energy solutions company in United States. In this article we have compiled a consolidated info of EPD’s contact information.
Enterprise Products Corporate Headquarters
The Enterprise Products corporate headquarters office address is Partners, L.P., 1100 Louisiana Street, Houston, TX 77002 and mailing address is P.O. Box 4324, Houston, TX 77210-4324.
The Enterprise Products headquarters office main phone number is 713-381-6500. The investors relations phone number is 866-230-0745.
ENTERPRISE CRUDE OIL LLC
ATTN: ROYALTY RELATIONS
210 PARK AVENUE, SUITE 1500
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73102
Phone: 405-606-4500 / 888-547-0877
- Pipeline Emergency Phone: 888-883-6308
- Other inquiries, Phone: 888-806-8152
Royalty Relations Contact Details
The Enterprise Products royalty relations contact details are given below.
Enterprise Crude Oil LLC
Attn: Royalty Relations
210 Park Avenue, Suite 1500
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- For address and direct deposit changes: OwnerAddress.BankChanges@Eprod.com
- For other inquiries: RoyaltyRelationsOKC@Eprod.com
- Phone: 405-606-4500 / 888-547-0877
- Fax: 405-606-4534
Wholesale Propane Contact Details
The Enterprise Products wholesale propane contact phone number is 800-430-6843.
About the Company
As per Fortune 500 list of corporations with highest revenue, EPD is sitting at rank 105 with estimated revenue generation of US$36.534 billion (2018). Keeping a fine pace with its major competitors like Plains All American Pipeline, KMP and ET, Enterprise Products Partners took the major jump of approx. 25% in its revenue within one financial year i.e. 2017 to 2018.
The company manages a diversified portfolio of midstream assets and believes in growing its assets further with profitable alliances. Keeping up the demand and growth of its major services like processing, storing, transporting of Natural gas products, the company has well acquainted network of of natural gas and oil midstream infrastructure allover in United States to take care of all the major domestic supply junctions and product storage hubs for domestic as well as international markets.
EPD’s major operation can be showcased as –
- Collection, treatment, processing of natural gas, transportation and storage
- NGL transportation, storage and import and export terminals, fractionation
- Collection, transportation of crude oil, storage and terminals
- Transportation of petrochemical and refined products, storage and terminals
- And last but certainly not the least – marine transportation business which is mostly functional on Intracoastal Waterway systems and United States inland.
Article last re-published on March 20, 2020.
Energy Transfer Headquarters Address