Deere and company also very well known as John Deere is US’s heavy equipment manufacturing corporation with headquarters based out of Illinois, United States. The company where innovation has no end is a world famous agricultural brand involved in manufacturing of agricultural related heavy equipment like tractors, harvesters etc.
Deere & Company is listed at New York Stock Exchange as DE. Deere and Company is led under successful execution of CEO John May who is also the acting President of the company. Apart from agricultural sector, the company also manufactures heavy equipment for construction, forest and lawn and garden, Military and Government sales sector and Golf and sports turf etc.
Corporate Headquarters Contact
The Deere headquarters address is John Deere World Headquarters, One John Deere Place, Moline, Illinois 61265.
Securities analysts, portfolio managers, and financial institutions
The phone number for securities analysts, financial institutions, and portfolio managers is (309) 765-4491.
- Corporate News Media: GoldenKennethB@JohnDeere.com
Social Media Pages and Accounts
The following are verified pages and accounts on social media:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JohnDeereUSCA
- Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/johndeere/
- Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/JohnDeere
The company’s presence can be felt all over the globe in more than 30 countries including India, China, Australia, Canada, Russia, South Africa, Finland, UK etc. The estimated revenue, assets, equity, income of the company for the year 2018 are US$ 37.357 billion, US$65.786 billion, US$9.557 billion and US$2.159 billion in order.
Major Sectors and Products
The major operations of company are not restricted just to manufacturing but also into financing and many other activities for retail and commercial customers. For better understanding let’s take a look at the major products of the company. Here we are giving the products of the company under four broad categories.
- Agricultural equipment- tractors, silage machines, sprayers, combine harvesters, cotton harvesters, balers, planters and seeders etc.
- Construction equipment- Grader, Backhoe, Excavator and Loader.
- Forestry equipment- skidders, feller bunchers, harvesters, forwarders, and log loaders.
- Other products- lawn mowers, snow throwers, axles, transmissions, snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicle.
Deere and Company is US’s fast growing heavy equipment industry, currently the company has more than 15 subsidiaries like Kemper (Germany), Waratah Forestry Attachment (New Zealand), Agreentech, NavCom Technology, Inc.(California), John Deere Electronic Solutions QCFS and Consolidating (Iowa), PLA (Argentina), Hagie Sprayers, Ningbo Benye Tractor & Automobile Manufacture Co. Ltd.( China) etc. worldwide.
Article last re-published on March 20, 2020.
How to Contact Caterpillar Headquarters