Centene Corporation is a popular and one of the largest managed care enterprises in the US. It is the 2nd largest company based in Missouri. The company is listed on the NYSE with stock name CNC. As of December 13, 2019, the company stock price is US$57.71. Michael F Neidorff is leading the company as the Chief Executive Officer since May 1996. They have good market reputation and market share too. The company was founded by Elizabeth “Betty” Brinn.
Some of the subsidiary companies are: Health Net, MHM Services, Superior HealthPlan, US Script Inc., Fidelis Care, WellCare, and many others. So, let’s see important headquarters contact info including email ID, and phone number details.
Contact Centene and Global Headquarters
The headquarters address of Centene is Centene Corporation, Centene Plaza, 7700 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63105. The global headquarters contact number of Centene is 314-725-4477.
For media inqiery, kindly write on Centene Corporate Communications, 7700 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63105 or call on (314) 445-0790 or send an email at email@example.com.
If you are an employee of Centene and want to do employment verification, then please contact on the work number 800-367-5690.
Disability Help Numbers for Requesting Accommodation During Application Process
If you are looking for disability help number, please call on 1-800-225-2573, ext. 808-8272 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Pages and Accounts (Verified Only)
Not blue-tick marked but mentioned on Official Website. So, you don’t need to worry about its authenticity. You can contact them to solve your queries or problems related to insurance. The social media accounts are Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube.
Centene Corporation in Quick Numbers / Figures
The following are important numbers of the company. The list are Total equity: US$11.013 billion (2018), Operating income: US$1.234 billion (2018), Total assets: US$30.901 billion (2018), Revenue: US$60.116 billion (2018), Net income: US$900 million (2018), and Total employees: 33,700 (December 2017).
Popular Products and Services
The following is an important list of popular services and products offered by the company. The list are State & National Solutions: Medicaid, Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicare, Military & Veterans, and, Correctional Healthcare, Whole Health Solutions, and International Solutions.
Anthem, Humana, Molina Healthcare, Highmark, Aetna, Universal American, and Capital Blue are their top competitors.
Board of Directors at Centene
- Michael F. Neidorff, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer; Centene Corporation
- Tommy G. Thompson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Thompson Holdings; Retired Partner of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP; Former Governor of the State of Wisconsin; Former Health and Human Services Secretary
- Orlando Ayala, Retired Chairman and Corporate Vice President of Emerging Businesses for Microsoft Corporation
- David L. Steward, Founder and Chairman of World Wide Technology, Inc.
- Jessica L. Blume, Retired Vice Chairman of Deloitte LLP
- John R. Roberts, Retired Regional Managing Partner, Arthur Andersen LLP
- Robert K. Ditmore, Retired Director, President and Chief Operating Officer of United Healthcare Corporation
- Richard A. Gephardt, Chief Executive Officer and President of Gephardt Group, LLC; Former Majority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Frederick H. Eppinger, Retired Director, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
Article last re-published on March 15, 2020.